Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Los Angeles Day 5: Santa Monica

Day 5- my last full day in Los Angeles :( I loved, loved, loved LA and cannot wait to go back. My trip was absolutely amazing and exactly what I needed in the middle of such a stressful semester. I spent a week with my best friend in the world in a beautiful place, and I would definitely rather still be hanging out in California than at school back in freezing New York.

For my last day we headed back into LA and hit up Santa Monica, the ultimate Cali-style beach neighborhood. Everything was bright and colorful and sunny and beachy- I loved it! Our first stop was Urth Cafe, a very LA restaurant with the best Spanish lattes (my weakness right now). Then it was off to Santa Monica pier, but not before spending wayyyy too much time on the swing set!





The fact that we all lined up for this picture by accident was perfect! 










No comments:

Post a Comment