Friday, March 21, 2014

Los Angeles Day 3: Laguna Beach

Day 3 of my trip was my first day in Orange County, which I will try not to refer to as The OC because I know it drives people crazy. Our first stop in The OC Orange County was Laguna Beach- yes, that Laguna Beach. It's definitely more touristy since the show came out, but beautiful all the same.




Peering into the tide pools at Laguna. 


All the following photos are via Lauren!!







We found this mural near our tanning spot on the beach and had to snap a few photos before we left for dinner!

Love these girls! I loved being able to spend so much time in such a perfect place with them. 








I love California!! When can I move here??
Outfits details: dress (worn as a cover up) Lilly Pulitzer. Hat, vintage. Bag, Michael Kors (borrowed from Lydia). Maxi dress, Vince Camuto.

No comments:

Post a Comment