Thursday, February 6, 2014

Striped

I have an addiction to anything striped, especially black and white. It literally goes with everything! One of my favorite combinations is black, white, and pink. And the cold weather here in NY is a perfect excuse to bust out my new pink fleece-lined tights (another obsession, I have at least ten pairs of fleece tights, and probably twenty different colors in regular tights).

Dress, Ross. Cardigan, Ann Taylor Loft. Rain boots, Coach. Belt, Ross. 
The ladies that work in the admissions office freaked out over this outfit. Maybe it's the neon tights?



I am absolutely obsessed with monograms right now (isn't everyone?) and I finally got this necklace for Christmas! I'm not usually one of those people who wears a certain item every day, but this necklace seems to be making an appearance in every outfit! The little lion earrings (showing off my Hofstra Pride) are Betsey Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment