Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Goin' Back to 505

I'm finally sitting down to blog about my amazing, incredible Saturday night, when I finally got to see on of my absolute favorite bands, Arctic Monkeys, at Madison Square Garden!!

I have loved Arctic Monkeys for a long, long, long time, and getting the chance to finally see them was- as cliche as it sounds- a dream come true.

My goal was to look as 'Arabella' as possible. 


Our absolutely incredible seats- I don't like being on the floor at big venues because you can't see anything! It's only worth it if you're in the front row. 

My awesome new t-shirt; I'm so glad they brought this style back for their AM tour! I'm that person that has to buy a shirt at every concert- I bought two when I saw The Kooks and Foster the People!

The coolest part of the concert was their encore, where they came back on stage and did a cover of The Beatles' All My Loving- one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands, sung by my other favorite? I was too excited to handle all of this. 

For those of you who don't listen to Arctic Monkeys, I would recommend their video for Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? Or, my favorite song in the world, Fluorescent Adolescent. Some people may recognize them from the 2012 London Olympics where they performed a cover of Come Together at the opening ceremony. They're an indie rock band out of Sheffield, England that have been touring since the release of their first album in 2006. Give them a listen, and remember to Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment