Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Let's Get Prep

As you can probably tell I am obsessed with all things preppy. I've been dressing preppy my whole life, and this week my level of prep has been unreal. I finally bought a navy blazer and it's created a ridiculous number of new combinations in my closet. Here's my outfits from this week so far.

Monday's Meet and Greet for Potential Zetas:
Blazer, Talbots. Dress, Forever 21. Boots, Ross. 

Tuesday, full of giving tours to prospective students!
Blazer, Talbots. Sweater, TJ Maxx. Jeans, Delias. Rain boots, Coach. Bracelet, J. Crew Factory. 

I wouldn't usually wear a baseball hat, especially with a blazer, but it was snowing and the fur hood on my parka is so big that I can't see! And look at this scarf! The reversable sides mean it matches at least 1/3 of my wardrobe! 

I haven't seen grass here at Hofstra since December! Snow, snow, go away...

Wednesday:
Vest, Tommy Hilfiger. Sweater, Urban Outfitters. Jeans, New York & Company. Rain boots, Coach. Scarf, Sam Moon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment