Monday, February 24, 2014

Links I Love

I've been seriously slacking with the blog lately but I've finally planned out quite a few posts. One of these includes several weekly posts, starting with Links I Love every Monday!

I will be highlighting links from all over the web that I'm currently obsessing over or whose sites hold a permanent spot on my open tabs. So let's get started!

Simple Passions Sorority Apparel: while I am technically in a fraternity, I'm in love with the patterns on Simple Passions. We bought our Zeta Christmas shirts from here and I'm currently shopping for Big/Little tanks as I am taking a little this semester! The pink and green Paris pattern has definitely caught my eye!

Etsy: I'm a little late to the Etsy party, but I'm glad I finally arrived- I bought a monogramed coffee cup for my mom for Christmas and she loved it! I love that Etsy has literally anything and everything you could possibly want and usually reasonably priced!

Bloglovin: Once I got really into blogging I wanted a way to follow all of my favorite blogs in one place, and Bloglovin gave me just that! I kept seeing the button across the web and decided to give it a try. This is perfect whether you follow three or three hundred blogs- they're all in one place!

That's all for this week, stay tuned and expect more weekly posts in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment