Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Outfits

I have quite a few outfit posts I need to catch up on, so here's a roundup of some from the past week. I'll be posting more tomorrow so as not to overwhelm y'all!

Last Wednesday with my big, Annie, who left for the European Odyssey on Monday! I miss her so much, but I'm so happy she has the opportunity to see over 10 countries in a semester! Shirt, Ross. Leggings, Target. Necklace, Sam Moon. Bag, Betsey Johnson. 
Giving tours in my bright magenta coat, with my outfit underneath it pictured below. Coat, vintage. Scarf, Faded Glory. Sweater, Ross. Skirt, Dillards. Boots, Target. Earrings, Betsey Johnson.

Friday night- Sweater, Target. Skirt, Dillards. Boots, Target. Necklace, J. Crew Factory. Bag, Betsey Johnson.
Monday, full of classes and work- Sweater, Michael Kors. Cords, unknown. Boots, Target. And my fabulous Zeta jacket!

That's all for today, I'll be posting more outfits tomorrow. Also, keep a look out for a little Pinterest roundup on Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment