Saturday, May 3, 2014

College Tourist Writer's Roundup

I'm back! Sorry for the lack of posting, this is an absolute crazy time for me right now. However, school will be out in less than two weeks and then I'm free! 

For now, I am excited to announce that this summer I have an editorial position with The College Tourist! If you have been reading the blog for a while, I had a virtual internship with TCT last fall, and this semester I have worked for them as freelancer; you can see some of my work here

As part of my position this summer, I am responsible for gathering the Global Writer's Roundup each week. Every writer in the College Tourist network gets a badge for their site, and are part of a network of writers and bloggers. Each week, I will be assembling posts from some of the writers in our network, and making a list of the must-read posts for the week. You can check out my first roundup here

I will be updating every Friday with a new roundup all summer, so stay tuned! While you're at it, you can check out other posts on The College Tourist.


No comments:

Post a Comment