Wednesday, October 8, 2014

CBS News Article

Guess who has her first article up on CBS News?? MEEEEE!!!!

I'm so excited I had to immediately post it to Facebook and Twitter, and of course blog about it. 

This is one of those moments where you realize your hard work truly does pay off. I worked on this story for most of my day Tuesday, in between other intern tasks. I am so honored to be a part of CBS News and to have the opportunity through my department to be published while interning! It's crazy to think that just over a year ago I was publishing my first few articles on The Daily Beast and now I'm up on CBS News!

I'm so so so excited that it went up (and so quickly, that's the news business for ya!) and I can finally share a little bit of what I do every week,

No comments:

Post a Comment