Friday, April 11, 2014

Pinterest Roundup

Ok, ok, I know I keep saying I'm going to plan out certain posts for certain days of the week and I'm trying! So, Friday is my Pinterest Round up day. This week is brought to you by my new found love of crafting and DIY-ing (fraternity problems).

This big letter covered in flowers- perfect for spring!


Make your own sorority letters- loving this idea, it's so much cheaper and you can customize it any way you want! Especially since it is so hard to find pre-made letters for pre-professional organizations.



I'm really in love with painting big letters, be it with a Lilly Pulitzer-inspired print (like I did for my little) or anything else! I'm loving these different ideas for painting letters, here, here, and here.

I was really inspired to craft more after stopping at Paper Source for the first time on Tuesday. One of my dance friends works there and I wonder why I've never been before, it's perfect!! I picked up a few of these cardboard letters, which I haven't quite planned on how to decorate yet. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment