Friday, January 31, 2014

Week 1

I'm officially done with my first week of school! This semester is going to busy but I'm really excited. So far I enjoy all of my classes and my professors seem great.

I've got a lot on my plate this semester; I'm taking 6 classes (instead of the usual 5), working in the admissions office as a Pride Guide giving tours to prospective students, working as a French tutor, freelancing for The College Tourist, and keeping up with all my extra activities.

We are in the process of recruiting for Zeta Phi Eta, my pre-professional communications fraternity, and we have a lot of events this semester! My dance team has two showcases this semester as well as competitions so practice is going to be weekly. I'm also the news desk anchor for Hofstra Today which starts up next week.

I'm starting to get together a list of post ideas so I can keep up with the blog more regularly. I'm planning a post on organization (one of my many skills) so that should be up sometime this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment