Sunday, January 12, 2014

Tuesday Brunch

I am still close with all of my friends from high school- that's because I chose to only make friends with people who I knew I would want to stay in touch with. A lot of people that I know end up completely abandoning their old friends by sophomore year, if not sooner. But we're entering our fourth semester of college and we still get together every break.

Earlier this week, one of my friends invited us all over for brunch, so of course I jumped at an opportunity to dress up.

A peek into my office at home- it's sort of a media room/study room/personal hang out room that I use more than my bedroom!

I'm obsessed with the monogram trend! My mom had this vest from Ross (it was only $14.99!) monogrammed, along with a red Tommy Hilfiger vest (also from Ross, $29.99) monogrammed in navy.




My friend Erin- I've known her since third grade!



Shirt, Ross. Vest, Ross. Skirt, Ann Taylor Loft (vintage). Pearl necklace, vintage. France necklace, Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment