Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Gone To Texas

I know it's another article, but being a Texas native (Dallas, born and raised) I always love when Texas gets positive publicity unrelated to sports.

Over the last few years, Texas has become one of the best places to do business and raise a family. Technology, music, entertainment, oil and gas, and just about every other type of industry love doing business here. I know you all had at least one TI (Texas Instruments) calculator in school.

The BBC put together a list of the Top 10 reasons why so many people are moving to Texas.

Even though I left it, I still love my home state and I always will. And apparently other people are learning to love it! There's a saying here among new Texans: "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could!"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22649624

Note: I don't actually wear Cowboy boots. I made a nod to my Texas upbringing in my Senior Pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment