Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Marley Lilly Blogger Review

Exciting news y'all! I've been selected to take part in the Marley Lilly Blogger Review Program!! I actually received my first package before I received my e-mail- let's just say it was a nice surprise in my mailbox!



Not only did I receive this adorable bracelet but it came with the cutest Marley Lilly stickers inside a little package addressed to me with my monogram!



If you're not already familiar with the site, it's basically a southern/preppy/monogram-obsessed girl's dream. I've been obsessed with their app forever, since it lets you create custom monogrammed tech backgrounds or binder covers.



If you can't already tell I'm obsessed with monograms- vests, necklaces, hats- if it's not moving, monogram it. So obviously, Marley Lilly is the place for me. The bracelet I received is actually on sale (!!) right now, and comes in 6 different colors- or you could just buy all 6 and wear a new one every day of the week!



Besides the super cute little tassel, I love that the chain links are so large, making it more of a statement piece that you can still wear every day. And like I said, anything monogrammed works for me!

I'm super excited to be a part of this program and I hope y'all will check out Marley Lilly!

Sweater, Target (similar). Chain link bracelet, Marley Lilly (I'm wearing the burnt orange version). Bangle, Henri Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment