Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Mobile Classroom Article

I know I haven't been blogging regularly, but it's a crazy time for me right now! However, since my internship with College Tourist is one of the many things keeping me busy, I thought to post my newest article!

My assignment was to find someone who has studied abroad (of which there are quite a few at Hofstra), so I interviewed my friend Mish about her experience on the European Odyssey. The Odyssey is a Hofstra program where 12 students and 2 professors travel across Europe and Turkey for 10 weeks, hitting 11 countries and nearly 30 cities. The program is open to Global Studies majors and minors, and I talked to Mish about her incredible semester overseas.

Check out my article, and keep reading! I'll be posting more soon!

http://blog.thecollegetourist.com/dialogue-with-mishaina-josephthe-mobile-classroom/

No comments:

Post a Comment